Things to Consider When Hiring a Commercial Real Estate Leasing Company
If you’re in the market for a new commercial leasing company for your property, there are certain qualities that you should look for in order to ensure you’re getting the best service possible. We’ve outlined some of the key attributes to consider when choosing a commercial leasing company.
- Reputation: It’s essential to do your research and find out what other customers have to say about a potential leasing company. Are they well-regarded in the industry? Are they reliable and transparent? Have they been around for a while, or are they a newer company? Check to see if the company is a member of any professional organizations or has any awards or accolades.
- Expertise: It’s important to make sure that the leasing company you’re considering is experienced and knowledgeable in the commercial real estate industry. Ask them about their past successes and how they can help you achieve your goals.
- Communication: Look for a company that is responsive and willing to answer any questions you may have without getting the runaround. Ask whether or not Senior leadership will be accessible to you when needed.
- Support: One factor a lot of people don’t think about is the support team for the leasing company’s agents. Is the support outsourced? Do their agents have to manage their marketing and contracts? And are they responsible for finding new accounts? An agent who has a full support team to fulfill those tasks has more time to be fully dedicated to leasing your property.
- Customization: Everyone’s needs and goals are different, and so are the steps to achieving them. Ask whether or not the leasing company has a more customized approach that meets the requirements for your specific objectives.
At Ciminelli Real Estate Services of Florida, our approach is unique because we not only do we possess all the qualities and services mentioned above, but we handle real estate from an ownership point of view. Our team is fully equipped and qualified to provide leasing services for your asset, and we look forward to answering any questions you may have.
Business Development Manager